The position shall be the vital link between the business objectives and technical capabilities of the company in order to deliver and enhance the product portfolio.
The role shall enable understanding between internal & external clients and R&D teams by ensuring successful completion of business requirements definition and scoping, development and user testing of product features and enhancements.
- College Graduate of Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent course
- Preferably Supervisor/5 years & up experience as a Business Analyst in Software or Web applications industry
- Proven experience in business requirements scoping and testing
- Strong background in project documentation – including translating business requirements into complete functional requirement specifications covering user stories, user journey and product features; UAT plans and reports
- Strong analytical thinking skills who thrives on solving problems to create best user experience
- Organized, with keen attention to detail and able to work with high-degree of independence
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Effective time and task management skills. Works well under pressure and takes constructive criticism.