The position shall be responsible for his/her assigned team’s overall digital services delivery in relation to the approved organizational chart of the organization.
The Service Delivery Team Lead is a supervisory position that is focused on coaching and mentoring individual team members and across all levels to grow and nurture them into exceptional contributors to the client/’s growth trajectory.
- Accomplish team goals by working with individual specialists in achieving their own monthly goals by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; conducting training, mentoring, and enforcing systems, policies and procedures
- Completes fulfillment and manages day-to-day operations with integrity and reliability by developing, communicating, and maintaining fulfillment schedules, resolving operations problems (staffing, resource management, conflict and process optimizations) , maintaining team references, and implementing new procedures if needed.
- Serve as single point of contact for all internal customers for fulfillment questions, escalation of concerns, client deliverables, relationship management, issue resolution and the retention of select accounts/talent. Proactively manage and resolve all internal customer issues.
- Co-manage the performance of the team together with the assigned client and SEOReseller team in achieving departmental/organizational goals in retention, growth, and revenue, by providing and executing strategic and effective business plans.
- Work Volume Fulfillment
- Quality Control and Audit
- Staffing Commitments
- Staff Development
- Performance Management
- Tools and Resources Management
- Operational Process Improvement
- Stakeholder Reporting
- At least five (5) years of Team Lead management (>15 FTEs direct reports)
- At least ten (10) years total of operations experience
- Capable of collaboratively troubleshooting non-ranking pages/websites and derive actionable recommendations for agencies we work with
- Adequate working knowledge of current internet marketing technologies
- Strong familiarity with HTML, CSS. Strong experience with WordPress and other CMS.
- Experienced with outreach strategies to grow backlinks portfolio
- Certification in coaching, project management, and forecasting
- Process Improvement (Yellow Belt certification or Lean Six Sigma certification) is a plus
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing/Business Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a combination of education and relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written English), ability to communicate confidently across all employment levels
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to details, critical thinking and learning abilities; Strong time management skills; Proven capability in process improvement initiatives
- Excellent presentation skills with confidence presenting findings, analysis, and information
- Must be able to work under pressure and ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities
- Must be open to working on shifting schedules