The SEO manager's primary responsibility is to regularly review and continuously improve, elevate and innovate the overall campaign performance, internal processes, products, reporting to ensure that campaigns deliver the SEO relevant outcomes. All improvements and innovations will need to be trained by the SEO manager to the SEO specialists. This role will also have client facing responsibilities to handle escalations and high-level consultations.
SEO CORE TASKS:
Analytics & Forecasting
1. Collectively analyze campaign performance to identify gaps in the products, skills and processes..
Strategy & Recommendations
1. Review and improve existing SEO practices and strategies to either improve performance (e.g. rankings, traffic, conversion, etc.) in a shorter timeframe.
1. Identify and implement automation on repetitive tasks and create new tasks that will focus more on using strategic and analytic capabilities of SEO's
2. Research on the latest trends and technology on marketing, SEO and adjacent digital marketing channels (e.g. Google Ads, Social Media) and industries.
3. Work with all relevant teams and contributors in improving current products or developing new ones.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
1. Conduct regular coaching and feedback on direct reports
2. Conduct regular upskilling sessions to SEOs, AMs and all other relevant contributors to elevate the quality and outcomes of our SEO products.
3. Mentor Leads to ensure high quality SEO work is continuously implemented and processes are questioned
Process Improvement / Fulfillment
Leveling up the Quality of Rankings and Health Score