In order to facilitate the growth of our partners' brands, the Senior SEO Specialist provides strategy and guidance to empower our Client's business and to make strategic decisions that will positively impact the search visibility and traffic of our brand website. Furthermore, this role is an expert in SEO Tools, Crawl and Index Assessments, Competitor Analysis, Keyword Research and selection, and backlink analysis and acquisition.
The majority of the responsibility is to drive more relevant traffic to our brand sites. Part of the responsibility is to educate members of the marketing team and help them become more proficient with search technology, strategy and tactics, by teaching them the more technical elements of search and digital marketing. This role is measure on the impact it makes in terms of acquiring qualified leads, website traffic, search visibility, and web best practices
ASIDE FROM THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE, YOU ALSO GET TO ENJOY THE FOLLOWING WHEN YOU GET HIRED
- Internet allowance
- We support the Mental Health of our team members through:
- Psychologist 1:1 Sessions
- Inhouse Mental health group sessions/webinars
- Developmental Benefits are also offered like:
- Career Development Conversations
- Access to Technical and Personal Development Courses through the Axadra Academy
- External Training Courses for Leaders and High-potentials
- Some of our vendors are Guthrie Jensen and Benchmark
- Topics: Coaching, Project Management, Problem Solving, etc.
- Additional Leaves that allow our team members to attend to important matters
- Birthday leaves for regular employees
- Covid leaves: Vaccination days; 5 day coverage for Covid Positive Sick Leave
- We reward innovation projects that impact the organization
- Get recognized and get rewarded with these possible products: Macbook pro, Microsoft Surface and Ipad Pro
- Perform a technical SEO cadence on brand websites to make sure they are optimized for crawling and indexing
- Analyze and assess onpage elements of brand websites
- Report on the strengths and weaknesses of our website and create a strategy that matches this assessment
- Select, refine, and monitor SEO Keyword lists.
- Analyze all quantitative and qualitative data from webmaster tools and web analytic tools and translate them into meaningful and actionable SEO activities.
- Conduct market and keyword research.
- Develop and create SEO strategies based on previous performance
- Perform regular Webmaster Tools and Analytics performance audits on Projects
- Optimizing internal and external linking structures to maximize rankings across keyword portfolios.
- Measure and analyze the impact of projects and tactical improvements.
- Perform highly detailed website audits to identify issues and ensure the site is properly constructed to maximize search engine visibility.
- Research and communicate current SEO strategies and advanced optimization techniques to internal team members.
- Ensure that new site pages follow proper SEO guidelines with respect to coding and adherence to established copy/keyword best practices.
- Create Report summaries with analysis on ranking performance based on relevant information
- Source, outreach and acquire relevant links to our brand websites
- Perform other tasks that may be required to improve ranking performance
- 3 years or greater experience in SEO and digital marketing
- Has a strong sales history with measurable performance standards in outreach, rankings, traffic and lead generation
- Mastery of On-Page, Off-Page, Algorithm updates, GWT and GA
- Good working knowledge of current internet technologies
- Strong ability to communicate complex ideas and simplify them
- Ability to communicate across all employment levels (staff or managers)
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details, critical thinking and learning abilities
- Excellent presentation skills with confidence presenting findings, analysis, and information
- Solid experience of revenue-driving or lead generating capabilities against worked websites
- Exceptional SEO knowledge against current trends, the industry, resources, and tools
- Work experience with e-commerce companies (.com’s) is an asset
- Exposure to western cultures (either traveling, education or working abroad) is an asset
- Exposure to programming language is a plus
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Requires Self-Management Reporting
- Experience with SEO Tools
- Strong Personal fortutide is a requirement
- Exposure to Direct, high pressure environment