The E-mail Marketing Specialist is a hybrid between a technical contributor and a creative contributor. The role is responsible for executing both sequential and non-sequential e-mail campaigns as well as periodic Newsletter campaigns for clients. He or she is expected to have proven time and client management skills, critical problem-solving skills, out-of-the-box thinking, exceptional communication, a good sense of urgency, and prioritization and a track record for driving leads via the e-mail channel.
- Utilize lead generation tools to filter for valid e-mails
- Segment Audiences
- Baseline current performance and set campaign goals related to business goals
- Plan a content strategy
- Produce the content needed for the campaign
- Operate the e-mail marketing tools
- Measure campaign performance and report to the business or the client
- Improve incumbent processes/ workflow for better reporting, results, efficiency, transparency and productivity.
- Identify the opportunities to drive better results, to ultimately drive satisfaction.
- Provide ample assistance in developing business and marketing strategies.
- Effectively communicate
- Make sure project fulfillment and activities are finished within the SLA.
- Set-monthly meetings with managers to make sure Project SLA’s are fulfilled.
- Set clients expectations