He/ She shall work closely with Team Lead, Operations Manager, Account Managers (AM) and Client Success Representatives (CSR). Most of their time will be spent coordinating various team members with onboarding new franchisee clients and executing request updates from franchisee client. Part of their daily responsibilities is to ensure that execution of these tasks are in compliance with the team’s quality guidelines and are completed within acceptable timeline.
- Responsible for onboarding new franchisees.
- Accurately set-up new franchisee’s web page via DevHub
- Set-up and optimise franchisee’s GMB listing
- Set-up franchisee’s social media profiles and listing under SOCi
- Coordinate with Franchisee AM and CSR once onboarding is completed.
- Accurately and proactively document customer interactions in the tool.
- Execute ticket requests and update internal team in a timely manner with a minimum requirement of same day response with a maximum of 24-hour response time
- Expert on Navigation of Soci, troubleshooting of user errors and experience, usage of apps found in each package.
- Support the Client Success Representative for educating client on our methodology, technology, the industry, and our processes.
- In charge of keeping franchisee profile records and listing records up to date.
- Assist AMs and team members on other adhoc projects.
- Individual education/certification to match future demands of the role/team
- At least 3 years of previous work experience in customer service/ support, account management
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a combination of education and relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written English), ability to communicate confidently across all employment levels
- Familiar with Digital Marketing and Social Media platforms.
- Familiar with Google search and other search engines, such as Yahoo and Bing
- Comfortable with learning different platforms
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to details, critical thinking and learning abilities
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent presentation skills with confidence presenting findings, analysis and information
- Must be able to work under pressure and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Adequate working knowledge of current internet marketing technologies
- CRM experience or knowledge (Hubspot & SOCi) as either a huge plus
- Must be amenable to work on US shift schedules and on weekends