The position shall be responsible in fulfilling, but not limited to, articles, blogs, scripts and content, among other writing requirements of the business. The role shall conduct research industry-related topics, write clear marketing copy to promote products and services including well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
The role shall ensure that quality and relevant content is delivered on time. Conducting research on industry related topics to generate ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. Familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail and ultimately deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our target audience and achieve the target population.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structure drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog post before publication.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ need and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Write online and offline content for various purposes as defined by management
- Ideate with team members on how to approach a target write-up
- Contribute ideas that may help improve the performance of marketing campaigns
- Create ad copies
- Track performance of published articles and copies
- “Americanize” articles to adapt to the main market, particularly the US
- Preferably college graduate of BS Journalism/English/Marketing or allied course with a minimum of 2 years writing background.
- Ability to adapt to the American way of writing, preferably an American, or have lived in the US
- Experience doing research using multiple sources; familiarity with web publication
- Good communication skills
- Must be amenable to working on US shifts