The Innovation Process Manager is the key partner of operations in creating and keeping an environment that inspires continuous discovery, innovation & collaboration. This role will be interacting with the different brands within Axadra Ventures to activate, guide and mentor cross-organization and cross-functional mission teams to build game-changing software solutions, products, services, or processes in the Digital Marketing Industry and help the organization achieve its vision of having an Axadra Solution in every business.
The role is also a key aspect of employee engagement by being the promoter of a culture of proactiveness in continuously recognizing opportunities for growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formation, mobilization, and engagement of mission teams for project or process improvement
- Work with group heads, functional leaders & front liners to identify & prioritize areas, processes, products, services or transactions in need of improvement using an agile approach.
- Facilitate focus group discussions, workshops, or meetings in identifying improvement needed.
- Support, guide, and mentor project teams along the project life cycle, reinforcing the mindset to focus on the effortless customer journey, making use of appropriate data and insights, and the discipline of proper root cause analysis
- Communication and Alignment Across the Organization
- Drive cross-functional alignment (vertical and horizontal) across multiple brands and level
- Communicate regular program and project updates to the stakeholders, management, and audiences from all levels
- Tracking and Analysis
- Development of scorecard to track and showcase progress
- Ensure that projects achieve the desired results
- Supervise the creation of business process documentation, practices, and templates
- Ensures compliance with set procedures and metrics
- Be the chief custodian of all process documentation, making sure that they are accessible to the right personnel when and where they’re needed.
- Passion for Learning – Has a deep desire for learning and not easily deterred by highly technical situation.
- Process Engineering – can analyze business processes, identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches. Ability to simplify complex processes and discover new ways of doing things.
- Project Management – can manage & facilitate medium to large scale projects. Can identify, assess, and manage risks to the success of projects. Can ensure project deliverable/s are completed within time and budget.
- Leadership – can influence different groups of people within the organization to join a project and be committed to the output. Has the ability to take appropriate actions when team performance deviates from agreed threshold.
- Customer Understanding – can surface opportunities and ideate actions/programs/projects to improve customer experience based on insights.
- Problem solving – can conduct root cause analysis to identify the real issue and propose a relevant solution or alternative
- Digital Thinking – can identify opportunities for digitization in the workplace and leverage existing and available digital tools to for better products, services and processes.
- Change Management – has the ability to communicate, drive change and adaptation successfully based on agreed measures.
- Presentation – can create relevant visual and verbal illustrations to connect with audience
- Minimum of 10 years cumulative experience in Process Engineering/Improvement and Project Management with 3 years in a Managerial capacity
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to deconstruct complex situations to simpler components across all levels in the organization
- Extremely nimble and a strong history of overseeing several innovative projects and process improvements simultaneously
- Proven experience in creating a collaborative environment that generates innovation
- Lean Six Sigma or equivalent process improvement certification is required
- Proven expertise in using Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant tools
- Exposure in Business Process Outsourcing and/or Digital Marketing is a plus