The HR Business Partner collaborates with senior leadership in ensuring the strategic conduct and implementation of legally acceptable Human Resources management function and processes such as attrition & retention management, employee engagement, case consultation, culture management, training and change management by effectively partnering with Venture/brand’s senior leadership team and other leaders across all levels of the organization.
This role will have a huge focus on organizational and leadership development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the venture/brand’s senior leadership to understand the goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, retention and development.
- Work with the HR Director and the in planning, leading, developing and implementing the following:
- Policies, processes, training, initiatives, and other activities to support the human resource compliance and strategic needs.
- Tracking and execution of Organizational Development processes and projects. (key projects and training programs such as Leadership Development, People engagement, Performance Management, Onboarding Management etc.)
- Work with the HR Director in ensuring the presence, compliance, and quality of the following:
- Onboarding certification process for new team members (externally hired and internally moved) and promotions.
- Individual development plans for all regular employees of the company
- Regular performance coaching conversations and appraisal conversations
- Succession Plan and leadership development for all identified critical roles.
- Perform audits and observation to ensure quality of leadership behaviors and competencies (e.g. Coaching observation, meeting observation, etc.)
- Holds all employees (team members and leaders) accountable to the compliance of the policies and procedures of the company.
- Conducts career counseling sessions with team members to provide them with a broader perspective of career possibilities within the company and equip them with the guidance and knowledge to map-out the career path they desire within the organization.
- Conducts learning sessions to all concerned employees to ensure knowledge and compliance of the implementing guidelines of the company policies and to adequately address labor-related HR issues in both corrective and preventive manner.
- Work with the venture/brand in planning, preparing, designing, and executing employee engagement activities.
- Assists in the handling of team member grievances and cases by conducting in-house investigations to observe due process and security of tenure of each Team Member.
- Represents company during initial mandatory conciliation and provides settlement and Labor disputes before the Labor Arbiter.
- Liaising directly with HR Recruitment team to support the brand in hiring the right talent at the right time
- Performs other duties as required
- Graduate of any Bachelor's Degree. Degree in Human Resource Management is highly preferred
- At least 5 years of Business Partnering experience supporting Strategic approach rather than the Traditional HR/Admin
- At least 5 years of Organizational Leadership and Development experience
- Experience in successfully implementing employee development and engagement projects and activities
- Must have worked in a fast paced industry (Digital, Technology, BPO/ITO, Shared Services)
- Willing to work on a Night Shift Schedule
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Proactive nature and problem solver
- Analytical and highly organized