The HR Business Partner collaborates with senior leadership in ensuring the strategic conduct and implementation of legally acceptable Human Resources management function and processes such as attrition & retention management, employee engagement, case consultation, culture management, training and change management by effectively partnering with Venture/brand’s senior leadership team and other leaders across all levels of the organization.
This role will have a huge focus on organizational and leadership development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the venture/brand’s senior leadership to understand the goals and strategy related to engagement, staffing, recruiting, retention, and development.
- Work with the HR Director and the Brand Head the in planning, leading, developing, and implementing the following:
- Engagement Calendar and Activities such as but not limited to temp checks, onboarding, HR consultations, Team building, Town hall, Year-end Party, etc.
- Performance Coaching Timeliness and Compliance
- Performance Evaluation Timeliness and Compliance
- Individual Development plans creation and tracking
- Policies, processes, training, initiatives, and other activities to support the human resource compliance and strategic needs.
- Employee Satisfaction roll-out, analysis and recommendation, tracking progress
- Tracking and execution of Organizational Development processes and projects such as but not limited to: Individual Development Plans, Coordination with external and internal Leadership Development trainers, key projects and training programs such as Leadership Development, People engagement, Performance Management, Onboarding Management etc., Succession planning, etc.)
- Assists in the handling of team member grievances and cases by conducting in-house investigations to observe due process and security of tenure of each Team Member.
- Work with the venture/brand in planning, preparing, designing, and executing employee engagement activities.
- Holds all employees (team members and leaders) accountable to the compliance of the policies and procedures of the company.
- Perform audits and observation to ensure quality of leadership behaviors and competencies (e.g. Coaching observation, meeting observation, etc.)
- Conducts career counseling sessions with team members to provide them with a broader perspective of career possibilities within the company and equip them with the guidance and knowledge to map-out the career path they desire within the organization.
- Conducts learning sessions to all concerned employees to ensure knowledge and compliance of the implementing guidelines of the company policies and to adequately address labor-related HR issues in both corrective and preventive manner.
- Represents company during initial mandatory conciliation and provides settlement and Labor disputes before the Labor Arbiter.
- Liaising directly with HR Recruitment team to support the brand in hiring the right talent at the right time
- Performs other duties as required
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree. Degree in Human Resource Management is highly preferred
- At least 5 years of Business Partnering experience supporting Strategic approach rather than the Traditional HR/Admin.
- At least 2 years of Organizational and Leadership Development Experience
- Proven experience in successfully implementing employee relations, engagement and talent management and development projects and activities
- Must have worked in a fast paced industry (Digital, Technology, BPO/ITO, Shared Services)
- Willing to work on a Night Shift Schedule
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- Project management
- Events management
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Proactive nature and problem solver
- Analytical and highly organized