The HR Associate is responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department. Main focus is on executing assigned HR sub-functions such as payroll and time-keeping, benefits, compliance to local laws, and internal policies and procedures.
COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Wifi allowance
- We support the Mental Health of our team members
- Psychologist 1:1 Sessions
- Inhouse Mental health group sessions/webinars
- We support the development of our team members
- Career Development Conversations
- Access to Technical and Personal Development Courses through the Axadra Academy
- External Training Courses for Leaders and High-potentials
- Some of our vendors are Guthrie Jensen and Benchmark
- Topics: Coaching, Project Management, Problem Solving, etc.
- We reward innovation projects that impact the organization
- Get recognized and get rewarded with these possible products: Macbook pro, Microsoft Surface and Ipad Pro
- Additional Leaves that allow our team members to attend to important matters
- Birthday leaves for regular employees
- Covid leaves: Vaccination days
Duties and Responsibilities:
TIMEKEEPING & PAYROLL
- Ensures accurate and timely preparation of timekeeping data
- Monitoring, recording and escalation of attendance concerns relation to tardiness/absences to concerned department heads
- Provides Report to Workforce regarding Attendance for Scorecards of every department
- Ensures that all employees are registered to every government agency and reported when separated.
- Prepares summary of company’s government contributions and loans and ensures 100% remittances on a month-on-month basis.
- Ensures 100% Benefit claims for Maternity, Sickness and other form claims from government agencies.
- Serves as back-up/support in settling billings of HMO enrollment fees and monthly replenishment.
- Serves as back-up/support in settling billings of Bank/SSS/PagIBIG loan payments
- Executes HMOs enrollment, deletion, tacks utilization and other tasks related to solving HMO issues
- Sends reminders and follow-ups to managers and supervisors on the evaluation period of the regular employees to avoid missing assessment dates as well as coaching compliance surveys
- Supports in preparing all last pay documents
- Ensures that all separation documents have been signed and received
- Ensures timely release of separation pay based on DOLEs guidelines
- Updates Attrition report
- Support Employee engagement activities
- Responsible in the timely release and creation of HR communications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- Required skill(s): time keeping & payroll tasks, Government Policy and Regulations.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.