HUMAN RESOURCE ASSOCIATE
Responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department. Main focus is in executing assigned HR sub-function such as payroll and time-keeping, benefits, compliance to local laws and internal policies and procedures.
ASIDE FROM THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE, YOU ALSO GET TO ENJOY THE FOLLOWING WHEN YOU GET HIRED
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
TIMEKEEPING & PAYROLL
• Ensures accurate and timely preparation of timekeeping data
• Monitoring, recording and escalation of attendance concerns relation to tardiness/absences to concerned department heads
• Provides Report to Workforce regarding Attendance for Scorecards of every department
● Ensures that all employees are registered to every government agency and reported when separated.
● Prepares summary of company’s government contributions and loans and ensures 100% remittances on a month-on-month basis.
● Ensures 100% Benefit claims for Maternity, Sickness and other form claims from government agencies.
● Serves as back-up/support in settling billings of HMO enrollment fees and monthly replenishment.
● Serves as back-up/support in settling billings of Bank/SSS/PagIBIG loan payments
● Executes HMOs enrollment, deletion, tacks utilization and other tasks related to solving HMO issues
● Sends reminders and follow-ups to managers and supervisors on the evaluation period of the regular employees to avoid missing assessment dates as well as coaching compliance surveys
● Supports in preparing all last pay documents
● Ensures that all separation documents have been signed and received
● Ensures timely release of separation pay based on DOLEs guidelines
● Updates Attrition report
● Support Employee engagement activities
● Responsible in the timely release and creation of HR communications
• Graduate of any Bachelor's Degree. Degree in Human Resource Management is highly preferred
• 2 years working experience in Payroll and Timekeeping
• 2 years working experience in Benefits and Compensation aligned to Philippine Government laws and regulations
• 1 year experience in HR administrative and coordination tasks
• Must have worked in a fast paced industry (Digital, Technology, BPO/ITO, Shared Services)
• Attention to detail and organizational skills
• Time management skills
• Knowledge and skills using spreadsheets and time keeping processes and tools
• Grit and growth mindset