We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel of the digital brand. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic in the Country the brand is servicing, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- At least 5 years experience in managing an entire Marketing Team
- Proven leadership experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Bonus skills: SEO
Job Type: Full-time