The Copy Writer is a specialist position where there is a larger focus on the art of writing as opposed to management. The Writer is expected to help lead ideation and unearth strategic/creative insights to identify the correct tone, branding style, and research tools to convert the output to compelling marketing copies. The writer writes well, edits-free, a lot, and fast, while steadily balances quality and quantity at every turn.
The Copy Writer is responsible for creating quality content prioritizing VIP clients. He/she is expected to deliver excellent, compelling, and business-specific marketing copies using fitting language, style, and company standards.
- Ensure that each article he/she creates is compliant with the client’s content brief specifics
- Help come up with creative ways to launch products, tell product stories, and build out websites — all firmly rooted in the content strategy
- Write enjoyable, marketing-metric-driven long-form blogs/copies
- Work well with varying workstreams and has admirable editing tolerance of near-zero
- Takes ownership over the quality, timeliness, and integrity of the output – from concept to delivery
- BA in English or Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years Copy writing or SEO Writing experience
- Ability to edit and proofread clear, concise, and engaging marketing-related copies
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with attention to detail within demanding and varying deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Amenable to work on US Shifts