The Account Manager is a vital contributor of the Service Delivery Unit (SDU) by creating, maintaining and enhancing relationships with clients. He or she is expected to have proven time and personnel management skills, critical problem-solving skills, out-of-the-box thinking, exceptional communication, good sense of urgency, and prioritization. The Account Manager shall be ultimately responsible for commitments and deliverables to clients through constant communication and proper setting of expectations.
The Account Manager will work closely with the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) who will be overseeing execution teams to ensure fulfilment of work and deliverables within set expectations. The Account Manager shall work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to identify and achieve target sales and customer satisfaction goals.
To be successful in this role, the Account Manager will need to possess our core values of honesty, loyalty and customer centricity; have excellent communication and project management skills; Understand each business (or account) that they are managing; deliver on commitments; identify and inform clients on opportunities for business advancement.
Experience or Skills required:
● 2-5 years' experience in Sales or Account Management
● Has a strong sales history with measurable performance standards in conversion, margin and overall revenue
● Has historically matched fixed income with variable income (sales commissions are equal to or in excess of base pay)
● Familiarity with Defined sales techniques and strategies
● Good working knowledge of current internet technologies
● Strong ability to communicate and engage
● Ability to overcome objections
● Ability to communicate across all employment levels (staff or managers)
● Strong organizational skills, attention to details, critical thinking and learning abilities
● Excellent presentation skills with confidence presenting findings, analysis and information
Specialized Knowledge or Skills Required
● An understanding of Online marketing is an advantage
● Exposure to SEO is an advantage
● Work experience with e-commerce companies (.com’s) is an asset
● Exposure to western cultures (either travelling, education or working abroad) is an asset
● Exposure to programming language is a plus
º Availability to work on a Hybrid Set-Up