We are looking for s Sr Front-end Developer to assist with website builds and content migration.
You will be assisting with a variety of tasks using the WordPress CMS, including the maintenance and updating of WordPress themes and plugins. You will also be logging into our Hosting C-panel and setting up staging sites. Additionally, this role requires you to utilize and occasionally source or research appropriate plugins for lead generation and form fills.
- Migration of content from one site to a new one
- Placement of content and images within a WordPress page
- Creation or duplication of landing pages (using an existing template)
- Implementation of site architecture/updating of site menus
- Adding or updating widgets or sliders
- Fix global footer links
- Swap out phone numbers by inserting appropriate code in head-tags of pages
- Add appropriate 301 redirects
- Build, insert, or update forms and test that they are populating correctly
- Assist with adding onsite SEO elements (primarily through the Yoast plugin)
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Performing Website updates.
- Monitoring the performance of live websites
- Works collaboratively with other designers/developers and UX team members
- At least 4 years of Frontend development experience in WordPress
- Proven track record of leading projects from concept to completion, applying current project and web development, and design best practices with the ability to prioritize and creatively problem-solve independently
- Proven ability to deploy websites in a short time frame (2 to 3-week cycles) is a strong plus
- Ability to develop under constraints and stay current with changing technology
- Has adequate communication and client-facing experience
- Strong familiarity with platforms such as WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal, Shopify, etc
- Strong familiarity with current WordPress plugins, themes, and integratable API’s
- Working knowledge of the eCommerce / online retail space, CRM integrations (Salesforce, Eloqua, HubSpot, Marketo Working knowledge of Digital marketing technology is a strong plus
- Must be able to work under pressure and ability to manage multiple tasks/projects/initiatives