The Communications Training and Quality specialist is responsible in helping our leaders get insight and recommendations to address improvement opportunities on communications gaps of our team members. The role is also expected to do the following: design, develop, implement, measure effectiveness, execute on post-training embedding activities and track strategic and tactical Communications Skills Trainings. This role will require the specialist to listen and audit calls, emails, and chat and calibrate with Recruitment team on role-specific communication skills requirements. The Communications Training and Quality specialist is also expected run a part or the whole of new hire onboarding program.
The Communications Training and Quality specialist is expected to be a great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complex ideas and process to different audiences. It is also expected that the successful candidate is highly organized, proficient in time management, and is comfortable speaking and interacting in front of an audience.
- Conduct a study, listen and audit calls, emails and chats to identify communications training needs
- Create a plan to prioritize intervention for each type of learning need
- Collaborate with the training manager in creating and updating the following:
- Communication assessment matrix
- Calibration Process and Cycle
- Communication Training calendar for the year
- Design, develop, implement, measure effectiveness, and track strategic and tactical Communications Skills Trainings
- Provide coaching to identified individuals to help them improve their communication skills
- Partner with leaders in creating interventions to improve communication skills
- Track and ensure completion of coaching of leaders related to communication
- Develop Course and Training Materials based on an adaptive learning style.
- Create and upload courses in the LMS
- Update and modify course content to reflect any development and changes in the processes or technology
- Schedule and facilitate appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and facilitate workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Prepare training aides such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Align with the established training strategy and determine the appropriate methodology to be used.
- Partner with external vendors who can help in supplementing internal training courses
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- Required skill(s): Communications skills quality audit, assessment and training.
- Experience in instructional design for virtual learning, self-paced learning and working on an LMS and workshop development.
- Experience in developing and executing post training embedding activities that help learners embed the behavior, knowledge and skills learned.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Communications specific measures and interventions
- Project Management Skills
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Communications Quality Audits and training or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.